Elementi Education Organization Limited ("Our") respects personal data and is committed to full implementation and compliance with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure that staff involved in handling personal data comply with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
Use of your Personal Data
- The personal data we collect will be used for processing applications for registration, research, statistical purposes, marketing (including direct marketing) Your data will solely be handled by our staff but may be transferred to and used by other companies under contractual activities with our for the above mentioned purposes.
- The personal data being collected via the present means, other than being utilized as the purposes above mentioned, will not be sold, traded or rented in any forms through any means to any other parties. However, data may also be used in aggregate form for research and statistical purposes and in such circumstances individual data will not be divulged.
- The personal data that you supply (including, without limitation to, your name, contact details and other information collected in your profile such as the service(s) you used, your family background, Financial Background etc.) may be used for research and statistical purposes.
- Communication and the promotion on the programmes and courses, seminars and events, discounts and offers, other services privileges, networking opportunities and fund-raising initiatives through various communication channels such as direct-mail, email and mobile phone.
- You always have the right to make subsequent changes on your choice of receiving further marketing materials by sending a written unsubscribe request to the our Office.
- To provide personal data to the our is on voluntary basis. However, if you do not provide sufficient personal data, we may not be able to process your application or provide service to you.
Right of Access And Correction
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, individuals have the right to request access to and correction of their personal data. Should you wish to access or correct your personal information held by us, please send your enquiry or request to the our Office by post or by email.
Changes To This Statement
The information provided by the Elementi Education Organization Limited. on this website is for general and indicative purpose only. While our has endeavored to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information to the public at this website but no guarantee is provided in this regard. In the premise, We will NOT be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations concerning, (whether express or implied), any such information, and will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of the information delivered on this website.
To facilitate access by users to information provided by or via other parties, this website may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its pages. Provision of, or assistance in providing, these links gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that we agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such external sites and we will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of the contents of any such external websites delivered on or via this website.
By using this website, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be revised and/or amended from time to time by our without prior notice to you. Please check this page regularly for any revisions and/or amendments which may be made.
This Disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.